CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 25, 2009

Walk With Me...my Journey

Well here I am on the second part of my journey. Surgery went well and the Doctors are optimistic. However its back to the waiting game for two weeks until the biopsy reports come back.

I thank God for his presence with me during my entire time in the Hospital. I felt him walk through the doors of the Hospital with me. I felt him standing beside me as I entered the oblivion of the anesthetic. I felt him standing beside me as I woke from that deep sleep. There was no fear just the Master's presence.

My recovery is slow but going well. I work a little each day on this site, and I know in my heart that this is one of the very reasons God has spared my life. I have a work to do, and I pray to him that I shall not fail him.

I think about those that face the terror of this dreaded disease without knowing our Father. I can't imagine the fear and agony they must experience. It is often difficult for a Christian to trust let alone a non believer to find solace in their time of need.

I am human and needless to say I have my ups and downs. I could feel the outter edges of depression trying to creep in. Feeling that my body had been violated and mutilated, I was allowing shame to seep in. It didn't take long for Jesus to step in and take control of those thoughts. God made this body and in his eyes it is perfection. So who am I to question his wisdom?

I have no doubts that the devil is going to try and take many runs at my steadfastness in the Lord. I know this though I only need to call out his name and he is there.
I know not what the future holds except for one thing and that is that Our Lord is going to be there for me and will continue to walk with me on my journey.

I invite you to return in a few weeks and walk with me as well as I continue on and should you see me begin to falter in my faith then I ask that you uphold me before the Lord.. God Bless

By: Lynn K

0 comments: